If you are looking to combine high performance with value for money, the Vapour 1.0 4 Star cricket bat is your perfect partner.
Designed in conjunction with Ollie Pope, the Vapour 1.0 has bold blue stickers, which merge at the spine and flow out towards the toe to give the bat and wider feel.
The cricket bat has a low-ish middle, which will enable strong front foot play, but this doesn’t compromise the pick-up. How? The slightly duckbilled toe removes weight, and the thicker shoulders makes for a perfect balance.
Vapour’s edges are intimidating, and combined with the hearty middle, this is a bat that will strike fear into the heart of opposition bowlers and fielders. Even mis-hits will go the distance, while those looking for extra feel will benefit from our new Powercurve face.
Please note, a bat cover is not included.
- Bow: Low.
- Profile: Large hitting area with mid to low sweet spot, long sweeping spine and edges.
- Face: Rounded – Powercurve face.
- Finish: Extratec sheet
- Pick up: Lower balance point to generate power and bat speed, innovative shaping ensures outstanding pick up.
- Edges: Large edges to match the spine.
- Toe: Square.
- Handle: Semi Oval.
- Grip: Zig zag for light and grippy feel