Strippers™ design is an integrated system which protects both the upper and lower thighs, around the inner groin, the hip bone as well as part of the buttocks. It’s why aero has a “lower body protector” rather than just thigh guards. Strippers™ use the best materials – 3D moulded high impact plastics, multiple closed-cell foam combinations and user-friendly, antibacterial polyester mesh.
The Lower Body Protector is designed to integrate with our Leg Protectors in a completely natural way making the whole combination up to 9% faster between the wickets. You’ll run as though you’re not wearing thigh guards at all!
We are now onto Stripper v7.0 which incorporates not only the revolutionary initial Stripper design but also a substantial amount of improvement that has resulted from the feedback we have received from some of the thousands of players who use this great product.
The result is revolutionary Strippers™ become an extension of your body and help you gain a performance advantage.
- For ball speeds up to 130kph
- After in-depth design and intense product development the amazing light weight Hip/Thigh protection system is so good that our test players (from all levels) didn’t want to give them back.
- It’s a system that not only protects the thigh area but also the hip bone by using 3D foam padding and antibacterial polyester mesh in a combination that we call Strippers.
- An innovation that is going to re-define lower body protection for today’s batsmen.
- The correct foam densities across all three performance levels (P1 and P2) provides awesome levels of protection, performance and comfort in either right or left handed versions and it stays in place when you’re playing and is easy to put on when training!