TERMS & CONDITIONS
When purchasing goods, you enter into a legally binding contract with the seller. It is our duty to make you aware of the conditions you are accepting when you place an order. There’s also some useful information on this page too.
Six Sixes Cricket is a UK based company and complies with UK consumer law including the Distance Selling Regulations. Our Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
1. It is Your responsibility to ensure that all Orders You place are correct. When You place an Order, this constitutes an offer to purchase those Goods which Six Sixes Cricket may or may not accept.
2. Six Sixes Cricket reserves the right to reject Your Order if there is a Fulfilment Problem. Six Sixes Cricket will inform you by email as soon as is reasonably possible if there is a problem with acceptance or fulfilment of Your Order. Despatch of the Goods will constitute acceptance of Your Order.
3. Six Sixes Cricket reserves the right to correct typographical errors in any elements of the information that appears on the Website including pricing mistakes;
4. Any representations of the Goods shown on the Website are provided for the purposes of guidance only.
5. Any representations made by Six Sixes Cricket as regards the date of delivery of Goods are given in good faith but are not binding.
6. You are responsible for the payment of any local taxes due upon delivery and/or import of Goods to You by Six Sixes Cricket and You indemnify and will keep indemnified Six Sixes Cricket against any claim for such payments and/or taxes.
7. Contracts shall be based on these Terms to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions.
8. Delivery charges for Orders with a value under £15.00 are £3.95 and for Orders with a value over £15.00 are £4.95 for 3-5 day delivery. These apply for UK mainland only. Next day delivery in the UK is available for £9.50 but this service is subject to Six Sixes Cricket confirmation by e-mail. For overseas shipment the charges will be as per current prevailing tariff by courier companies and will be charged accordingly. Six Sixes Cricket will advise you of the charges before proceeding.
9. In the event that You order Goods from Six Sixes Cricket and Six Sixes Cricket sends the Goods to the address You have provided but, on delivery, the Goods are refused at the given address or You require Six Sixes Cricket to re-deliver to a different address, You will be charged an additional fee of £9.95 to cover Six Sixes Cricket associated costs.
We ship parcels Monday to Friday, and delivery is within these days. Our courier will attempt delivery, and if unsuccessful, will leave a calling card informing you of their attempt. Please follow the instructions on the card, or contact us for more help. If you do not respond to the card within 5 working days, the parcel will be returned to us and you will be liable for all postage costs. If you have not received a calling card within 5 working days of ordering, you should contact us to avoid the parcel been returned to our warehouse. If you have not contacted us within this timeframe, you may be liable for postage. We endeavor to ship as many orders as we can every day – however we cannot guarantee same day dispatch on orders placed after 1pm. There may be additional postage charges and delays to certain areas including Scottish Highlands. Mainland Europe includes mainland France, Spain, Ireland, Germany, Portugal, Czech Republic and Holland. We ship to other countries but this may incur additional costs. If there any additional customs duties to pay, the customer assumes full responsibility for them in their entirety.
UK Economy delivery is sent via Hermes and can take between 3-5 working days for delivery.The collection for these parcels will be made the day after you place your order. The delivery charge includes insurance for the product in the event it becomes lost or damaged in transit. We have included this cost for peace of mind for both you as a customer and ourselves as a business.
Next Working Day delivery is sent via UKMail. The delivery charge includes insurance for the product in the event it becomes lost or damaged in transit. We have included this cost for peace of mind for both you as a customer and ourselves as a business. Orders that use the UKMail service maybe processed same day providing they are placed before 3pm. Failing this they will be processed the next day in an effort to get you your order ASAP.
Merchandise purchased from Six Sixes Cricket may be returned to our store within 14 days from the date of purchase provided that they are returned brand new and in the original packaging. The cost of the item will be refunded less the outgoing postage charge incurred by Six Sixes Cricket as listed upon the invoice/sales receipt supplied with your item.
This excludes personalised, customised, or any other type of product where an adjustment has been made to the ‘normal’ at a customer’s request. These cannot be returned. We also reserve the right to alter, adjust, modify, resize, crop or re-colour any image or text submitted to personalise an item with – this will only ever be to improve the quality of output.
The customer will be responsible for the postage costs except for faulty items being returned.
We will endeavour to sort out a problem within 5 days of receiving the complaint. Please report non-delivery after 7 days of placing the order. IT MUST BE before 21 days if delivery/non delivery is within the UK. If an item needs replacing please phone or email, within 14 days of receiving the goods, so we can make arrangements.
If the goods are faulty, damaged or different from those ordered, please contact us within 7 days of you receiving the order. We will replace the goods free of charge including postage, or give a full refund (if preferred) – within 30 days. It is important that you return the goods new and unused in the original packaging for you to receive a replacement or refund. If insufficiently protected we have the right to refuse the returned item.
If the goods are ordered in error we will refund the goods in full, if sent back within 7 days of your receiving the order, but we will charge postage costs.
Returns information (All products):
Distance Selling Regulations give you the right to cancel an order and return any goods that may already have been dispatched for up to 14 days from receipt date.
Returned Items must be:
– Goods must be in original packaging, and saleable as new items.
– Goods must not be modified or personalised.
– We are not able to refund postage and packaging charges, both from and to ourselves, under any circumstances excepting a mistake on our part (such as posting you an incorrect item).
Return of: New items
If you do need to send your items back, please contact us first to ensure that your return is dealt with as quickly as possible. We recommend using a recorded service when you send items back as it requires a signature on arrival.
A Note About Damaged/Cracked Cricket Bats
A very small percentage of bats sold are liable to crack under the massive stresses which take place when the ball hits the willow. This is why it is very important that you should take care when playing with your bat for the first time, you MUST ensure you have knocked in your bat, especially on the sides and on the bottom. Even if a bat is described as ready-to-play you should take care when using it in its infancy…. (It is usual for a cricket bat to have many minor cracks in the face.)
Unfortunately, we do receive bats back from customers who have mis-treated their bat, and if the manufacturer recognises this, they will return the bat to the customer untouched. If a bat is returned to us and the manufacturer agrees there is a fault with the bat, they will then either fix or replace the damaged bat. Returns can take up to 4 weeks to repair or replace. I’m afraid that we are unable to refund any postage costs for products sent overseas, but will refund the postage back to us for a faulty cricket bat. If you do feel your bat has cracked or split and that there is a flaw with the willow, please return it to the address below with a note explaining what happened. If the bat is over 12 months old, you will have little or no case for replacement.
Return of: New items returned because we have posted you the wrong part
Believe it or not we do make mistakes on the odd occasion! If we have sent you some equipment which is different to what is listed on your invoice we will be more than happy to make an exchange and pay your Second Class Recorded postage (or Standard Parcels for larger items) costs for returning the item. If you wish to use a faster service to return the items that is no problem, although we will only re-imburse you for the amount a 2nd Class/Standard Parcels delivery would cost.
Return of: Custom Made Cricket Bats
When we make a custom-made cricket bat for you, it is made specifically for you, and to your exact specification. This means that we are not obliged to accept back custom-made items for a refund or exchange
There is no right of cancellation where the Goods have been tailored to Your special requirements or where You have in any way damaged the Goods after delivery
In the rare case that any of the items in your order are incorrect, missing or damaged:
Firstly, please accept our apologies! We ask that you, the customer, informs Six Sixes Cricket of any mistakes within three working days of receiving the order. If you do not contact us within this time then we will assume that everything on your order is correct.
Any externally damaged packages must be signed as ‘Damaged’ with the carrier upon delivery; failure to do so will greatly reduce the chances of any successful claim for loss or damage against our delivery companies
All returns should be made to the following address:
Six Sixes Cricket
80 High Street Hanham
Exclusions of liability
Any disclaimers and exclusions of liability in these terms & conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Affinity Cricket or any of its employees or agents or fraud. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Scottish Law. If any provisions of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
The aggregate liability of Affinity Cricket shall be limited to the amount of the order from which the liability arises.
Other legal notices
There may be legal notices on other areas of this website which relate to your use of this website, all of which will, together with these terms & conditions govern your use of this website.
Changes to legal notices
We reserve the right to change these terms & conditions from time to time and you should re-read them each time you use this website.
Law, jurisdiction and language
This website, any content contained herein and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with UK Law. All contracts are concluded in English.
These terms and conditions do not affect your legal rights.